- Do not take art/tutorials/textures (basically anything posted) and claim it as your own.
- Please comment and credit if you are using anything posted.
- Please do NOT insult the artists/mods. If you leave comments, it's nice to get criticism but don't be mean.
- Please do not edit any of the art unless it says you can!
- Artists, your posts must be public for 1 or 2 days before becoming members only.
- Artists are allowed to promote their communities, just not excessively.
- Ask a mod if you are not an artist here to promote your community.
header credit: sk943283
astryal, uremy1, cinnamonstreet,
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.