- Do not take art/tutorials/textures (basically anything posted) and claim it as your own.
- Please comment and credit if you are using anything posted.
- Please do NOT insult the artists/mods. If you leave comments, it's nice to get criticism but don't be mean.
- Please do not edit any of the art unless it says you can!
- Artists, your posts must be public for 1 or 2 days before becoming members only.
- Artists are allowed to promote their communities, just not excessively.
- Ask a mod if you are not an artist here to promote your community.
header credit: sk943283
astryal, uremy1, cinnamonstreet,
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
Help us to make LiveJournal better: share your LJ experience with us and answer several questions. It won't take more than 10 minutes.Take a survey
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.